The Financial Reporting Manager is responsible all Financial Reporting matters for the business, which includes managing the month/year-end close processes for BUA International Limited and the groupKey Responsibilities
The Financial Reporting Manager is responsible all Financial Reporting matters for the business, which includes managing the month/year-end close processes for BUA International Limited and the group. Responsibilities cover maintaining appropriate periodic financial information and report activities thereon in line with company policies and applicable accounting principles and standards. It includes implementing and maintaining the financial reporting processes and procedures in conformity with the group-reporting calendar and ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting in line with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).Candidate Profile
- A good degree in Accounting/Finance.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant finance/accounting experience part of which must be in a manufacturing environment with industry track record.
- Must be a qualified Accountant
- Good working knowledge of ERP software (SAP/others) as well as relevant IT skills – MS suites.
- Tough and resilient, not afraid of challenges and demonstrates high level of business ethics.
- Perform well under pressure with minimal supervision with positive, can do attitude.
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- A minimum of 10 years
- BUA Group Head Office
BUA Group is a leading Foods and Infrastructure conglomerate in Nigeria with diversified investments spanning across key business sectors of the Nigerian economy. Established in 1988 by founder and industrialist, Abdul Samad Rabiu, BUA Group has steadily grown over the years to entrench its place as a leading player with holdings in cement, steel, sugar, agribusiness, real estate, rice, edible oils as well as port operations. With its key operations spread across Nigeria and with an international presence in London, BUA Group has firmly established a reputation for innovation and is one of the largest contributors to Nigeria’s GDP.